DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy for MuzziCrack
MuzziCrack is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, we have implemented the following DMCA notice and takedown policy for MuzziCrack.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through MuzziCrack’s website or services, please notify us by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can submit your DMCA notice to MuzziCrack by emailing it to us at [email protected]. Please note that we may, at our discretion, remove or disable access to the infringing material, or terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that material you posted on MuzziCrack’s website or services was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. To be effective, a counter-notification must be a written communication sent to our designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which MuzziCrack may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please be aware that we may send a copy of any counter-notification to the original complaining party for verification. If we receive a counter-notification that meets the requirements of DMCA, we may reinstate the removed or disabled material in accordance with DMCA.
MuzziCrack respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We encourage copyright owners to notify us of any infringements so that we can take appropriate action. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA notice and takedown policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.